Silirub Color is a high-quality,neutral cure elastical one-component joint sealant based on silicones. It has been especially developed for colour matched sealing based on the RAL system colours. 100% Silicone with no extension. Very easy application. Permanent colour, UV-resistant. Stays elastic after curing. Available in all RAL Classic system colours. Very good adhesion on many materials. Low modulus. High gloss finish
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stays elastic after curing
- Available in all RAL Classic System colours
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- High gloss finish
- All building- and construction joints which require a colour matched sealant
- All glazing works on powdercoated aluminium, PVC, painted wood
- Topsealing at glazing jobs on powdercoated aluminium, PVC, painted wood etc.
- Joints with high movement between different building materials
- Sealings between painted wood, PVC, powdercoated aluminium, etc and brickwork, concrete, etc.
Please note: We keep over 75 RAL colour silicones in stock, available for next day delivery. Those which we do not hold as stock items may require a minimum order of 1 box, with a lead time of 3-4 days. Less popular colours will be made to order; in this case please enquire to confirm lead time.
Please visit www.ralcolor.com to see your colour
Silirub Colour Data Sheet