Dow Corning 791 is a one part, weatherproofing silicone sealant that gives excellent unprimed adhesion to most porous and non-porous construction substrates including brickwork, masonry, timber, PVC, glass and most metals.
For weathersealing of curtain walling, building facades and expansion joints. Also suitable for use as a frame sealant.
- Highly flexible
- Joint movement capability +/- 50%
- Excellent weathering characteristics, including resistance to ozone, UV radiation and temperature extremes
- Conforms to ISO 11600-F&G-25LM and also meets ISO specification 9047 class 50%
- 20-30 minutes working time
- Fast cure – tack free in 2 hours
- Application Temperature Range -25 to +50°C