Neutral cure building and glazing silicone sealant
PREMIUM QUALITY low modulus neutral cure silicone sealant. Very fast skinning time and final cure. 100% silicone, no shrinkage. Thick-bodied. Excellent toolability. Primerless adhesion on all common construction materials (glass, plastics, masonry substrates, metals and wood). High movement capability. Resistant to UV, rain, snow . High and low temperature resistance.
- Low modulus neutral cure silicone
- 100% silicone
- Primerless adhesion on most surfaces
- Independantly tested to ISO 11600 F&G 25LM
- Extensive colour range, including RAL CLASSIC colours
- Glazing, construction and industrial sealing applications. Perimeter sealing of window and door frames. Sealing of roofline and drainage systems. Weather sealing of aluminium glazing systems, curtain walling and façade panels. Can be used with all types of glass, except self-cleaning types. Bedding of double glazed sealed units in wet glazing applications. Sealing of expansion joints. Roofing seals including lead, and fibre-cement. Industrial applications; coated metals, anodized aluminium, stainless steel. HVAC ducting, pipework and drainage joints. General maintenance and sealing.